Takeo is one of 24 provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia which is located in the south of the Country. It’s approximately 75 Km from Phnom Penh by travelling along the national road number 2. The province has its border with Kandal province on the north and east, Kompot province on the west the south, and Kompong Speu province on the west. Most of people in this province are doing farming and plantation. Takeo province has five operational district (ODs):
- Angror Kar Operational District.
- Bati Operational District.
- Doun Keo Operational District.
- Kirivong Operational District.
- Prey Kabas Operational District.